- “History and Architecture of the Summit Avenue National Register District.” St. Paul, MN, Weekly Walking Tours, 1988-1991.
- "Historic Property Research for Owners of Historic Homes." Open University, Minneapolis, MN, 1990-1991.
- Semester-Long Public Records Research Course. Front Range Community College, Fort Collins, CO, 1993-1996.
- "Documenting Historic Buildings and Districts." South Platte Valley Historical Society, Fort Lupton, 1997.
- "Landmarking and Financial Incentives for Historic Properties." Frontier Historical Society, Glenwood Springs, 1997 / Fort Lupton Chamber of Commerce, 2008.
- "The Colorado Springs & Cripple Creek Railroad and the Gold Camp Road." Society for Commercial Archaeology, Annual Conference, Manitou Springs, CO, 2000.
- Historic Tours of the Old Town National Register District and the River District. Various Groups, Fort Collins, CO, 2000-2020 (including the 2015 Preserve America Youth Summit).
- "Special Order No. 1: The Founding of Fort Collins." Newcomers Club / Women's Council of Realtors / primary school classes, Fort Collins, CO, 2003-2006.
- "New Life for Historic Cemeteries." Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2004.
- “Colorado’s Historic Cemeteries.” Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2008 / South Platte Valley Historical Society, Annual Speakers Series, 2009.
- "Ute Cemetery: The History and Restoration of Aspen's Abandoned Burial Ground, 1880-2004." Aspen Historical Society, Annual Speakers Series, 2004.
- "History and Architecture of The Metzger Farm." Dedication Ceremony, Cities of Westminster and Broomfield, 2006.
- "The Nottingham Power Plant." Avon Public Library, Annual Speaker's Series, Avon, CO, 2007.
- Historic Tours of West Colfax Ave. Various Groups, Denver, CO, 2006-2013.
- Historic Tours of Bellvue and Pleasant Valley. Bellvue Historic Foundation, Larimer County, CO, 2009-2011.
- “Historic Oilfield Resources in Colorado.” Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2012.
- “Historic Sites of the Eagle River Valley.” Eagle County Historical Society, Annual Awards Ceremony, Eagle, CO, 2014.
- Field Lectures on the Coy Farm and Ditch (1865), Power Plant Diversion Dam (1935), Lake Canal (1882), Greeley No. 3 Canal (1870), Great Western Sugar Company Bridge and Flume (1926), Cache la Poudre River, Larimer and Weld Counties, CO. Heritage Culturalist Volunteer Training, Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area, 2016-2018.
- “Woolies on the Range: The Graves Camp and the Warren Live Stock Company.” Annual Speakers Series, Fort Collins Historical Society, March 2017.
- “The Legacy of Jacob and Elizabeth Flowers,” Flowers Store/Bellvue Grange, Bellvue, CO. Annual Speakers Series, Historic Larimer County, 2018.
- “The History of Larimer County.” Naturalist Volunteer Training, Larimer County Natural Resources Department, 2018.
- “The History and Architecture of Jefferson Street: Fort Collins’ Original Main Street”. Walking Tour, Historic Larimer County, 2018
- “History and Architecture of Downtown Wellington,” Wellington, CO. Walking Tours, Historic Larimer County, 2018 / Red Feather Lakes Historical Society, 2019.
- “Making the Case for Countywide Preservation: Historic Larimer County.” Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2019.
- “The Graves Camp Historic Landscape in Soapstone Prairie Natural Area,” Larimer County, CO. Walking Tour, Historic Larimer County, 2019.
- “History and Architecture of the Bingham Farm Historic Landscape,” Bellvue, CO. Walking Tour, Historic Larimer County, 2019.
- “History and Architecture of Downtown Timnath,” Timnath, CO. Walking Tour, Historic Larimer County, 2019.
- “History and Architecture of the 1936 Municipal Light & Power Plant,” Fort Collins, CO. Walking Tour, Historic Larimer County, 2019.
- “Iconic Architecture: St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church and the Neo-Expressionist Architecture of Charles A. Haertling,” Northglenn, CO. Keynote Lecture, Denver Modernism Week, 2019 / Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2020.
- “Fort Collins Transportation History,” Fort Collins, CO. Walking Tour of Historic Transportation Sites, Colorado Department of Transportation, Environmental Department Retreat, 2019.
- “Veterans Monuments and War Memorials of Larimer County,” Annual Speakers Series, Historic Larimer County, 2019 / Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2020.
- “Weaving Education Throughout Preservation Advocacy.” Colorado Saving Places Conference, 2020.